How Can We Help?
- The Financial Commission offers an impartial dispute resolution to assist consumers to resolve complaints with participating financial services providers.
- Our services are free to consumers
Have Any Question?
- What is the Financial Commission?
- What are the objectives of the Financial Commission?
- What happens when a customer files a complaint? Read More...
- Learn how to invest, build your financial knowledge and protect your investments from fraud.
- Access the information, training and other resources you need to comply with regulations.
Who We Are
The Financial Commission is a single financial services Regulator. We are the agency responsible for authorising and licensing companies or persons to conduct financial services business and for monitoring the perimeter of regulated financial services activity to safeguard the public against any illegal and or unauthorised financial services business operating .
Through the Registry of Corporate Affairs, the Financial Commission is also responsible for the registration of companies and for the formation of Limited Partnerships and registration of Trade Marks and Patents.
- Financial Commission seeks fair-minded individuals to serve as arbitrators.
- Read about specific areas of exam focus and concern for 2017.
- Get help with your securities or brokerage account.